Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Everywhere

"Oh! Good, you're up. Happy Mother's Day Loulou, let's snuggle."

I'd like to wish a happy Mother's Day to my mom, who is one cool lady. More than just my mother, she's my friend. She's the inspiration behind my love of gardening, home improvement projects, and the color blue. She came and took care of me after my surgery last month - fed me, carted me around to doctor appointments, and even walked Little Sir;


Happy Mothers Day to my friends with their own little ones running around - Jessica and Jessie; Happy New Mother Day to Erin;

and Happy Mother-to-be Day to
Carmen, who has a little one on the way!

2 comments:

Orange Pattern said...

Thank you so much!

Jessie said...

Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing you Friday. I'll share my mother's day chocolates with you. :)