Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rascal

This precious guy is my favorite. He belongs to my Bolton coworker, Ryan. I take Rascal running, he came to Camp Silver, he stayed with me for a week. He's an angel in the car, loves other dogs, he just wants to be everyone's friend!! When I brought him along to Camp Silver, he slept perfectly in the tent with Dan and me (although Dan thinks he took up too much sleeping mat). He loved playing and swimming with us all day. At night he was dead asleep next to the campfire, but when I got up to pee, he led the way and protected me, awwww. When Ryan was in between apartments, Rascal stayed with me for a week. I absolutely loved it. In the debate over getting a dog of my own, this was a pretty strong argument FOR it.

Then Ryan moved to Milton, and I haven't seen him since.

No comments: